Hi there! As you know, you can find detailed tutorials about great apps from Telexy right here on my blog:
1. Step by step, pictured tutorial about setting up Network Drive using Telexy SymNC
2. Setting up Telexy’s SymSync
3. How to set up SymNAS, or how to access your phone from PC via WiFi network
4. Using SymPlayer to listen to your PC’s music on your phone
5. How to remotely shutdown/reboot your PC using your phone with SymNC
6. How to transfer files between Symbian phones via WiFi?
SymNC is a must have app for your Symbian^1 mobile phone, and you probably want to know if this software is compatible with the upcoming Symbian^3 devices (Nokia N8, E7, C7 and C6-01)?
Well, Telexy apps for S60V5 (Symbian^1 touchscreen phones) are not compatible with the new operating system.
There isn’t any information on when can we expect the fully compatible version, but you can be the first to know if you subscribe on Telexy’s website. All you need to fill in is your name and your email address.
By doing so, you might also get other benefits (first come, first served)…